Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Once upon a time

Once upon a time there was this beutiful single girl....yeah whatever! I've decided to take the plunge for this internet blogging thing. I've been outta the dating scene for quite sometime & am learning that it's not as easy to meet guys out there (not like back when we were 18!)

What can I say about me without sounding full of myself. I consider myself to be shy, but my friends will tell ya otherwise. I love to travel and would love to see the world. I love being outdoors: camping, lying in the sun, walking my dogs, etc. I'm a sports nut; I'm not nearly as athletic as I used to be, so I'm content sitting back with a bubbly & watching.

I'm looking to meet someone who I can possibly settle down with, but no couples that seduce teens please...not right away, but somewhere down the line. I'm picky in my old age; I want someone who knows what they want out of life and hopefully someone who has teeth (long story 'bout a blind date!)

That's just a bit about me...if you'd like to hear more or to tell me about yourself, drop me a line!

Laters!

No comments: